We are so pleased to welcome Studiopatro back into the shop - we first introduced this beautiful line to our customers in our Granville Island shop! These exquisite linen towels are made in San Francisco and remind us of our years spent living there, where we learned to appreciate good food, wine and living.
We call this the "black-tie" of gift bags, a perfect presentation for elegant gifting, especially housewarming and hostess gifts. Holds a bottle of wine, champagne or any other tasteful treats (olive oil, chocolate sauce, homemade cookies). Made with oatmeal linen, these bags have a sewn-in black twill ribbon. Completely reusable and re-giftable, use for keepsakes, packing and travel, and for holding all your precious cargo.
- 15" x 7", 100% linen
- The black twill ribbon is sewn into the back seam
- Linen is wonderful and luxurious. It’s one of the easiest fabrics to care for.
- The smooth and long fibers of linen help resist dirt and stains.
- It gets better with age and softens the more it is washed.
- Linen absorbs water quickly and dries quickly.
- It is durable and strong, lint-free and resistant to pilling.
- Linen can withstand high temperatures.
- It is inherently eco-friendly. Flax has a short growing cycle, is quickly renewable, and every part of the plant is used.
Linen Wash and Care Instructions
- Machine wash in cool to warm water.
- Use a mild detergent, no bleach.
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat; remove while still damp.
- Ironing is optional. Some people prefer linen crisp and flat, others like it soft and natural.
- Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Remove stains with soap and water while still fresh, before they dry.
- Pre-soaking in mild detergent is very effective in lifting stains.
- Never use chlorine bleach which may damage the fibers.