We are so pleased to welcome Studiopatro back into the shop - we first introduced this beautiful line to our customers in our Granville Island shop! These exquisite linen towels are made in San Francisco and remind us of our years spent living there, where we learned to appreciate good food, wine and living.
These linen napkins are smooth, soft and absorbent - perfect for your dinner, lunch or breakfast table. Simple yet elegant, they will dress up a dinner party, but we love them for daily meals too.
Linen is durable, naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton. Easy to care for, it will stand the test of time through years of everyday use. Just wash in cool to warm water, air dry or tumble dry on low. Ironing is totally optional - your choice!
Embrace (as we do) the sustainable “use cloth not paper” tenet, and have plenty of linen napkins on hand to use daily.
- 100% linen in a natural weave
- 18" x 18”, sold as a set of 4
- Launders easily, dries quickly, ironing is optional
- Soft and absorbent
- Stain resistant + long-wearing
- Elegantly wrapped with a twill ribbon and bow
- Designed, cut and sewn with care in San Francisco
- A perfect gift for the host
- Linen is wonderful and luxurious. It’s one of the easiest fabrics to care for.
- The smooth and long fibres of linen help resist dirt and stains.
- It gets better with age and softens the more it is washed.
- Linen absorbs water quickly and dries quickly.
- It is durable and strong, lint-free and resistant to pilling.
- Linen can withstand high temperatures.
- It is inherently eco-friendly. Flax has a short growing cycle, is quickly renewable, and every part of the plant is used.
Linen Wash and Care Instructions
- Machine wash in cool to warm water.
- Use a mild detergent, no bleach.
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat; remove while still damp.
- Ironing is optional. Some people prefer linen crisp and flat, others like it soft and natural.
- Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Remove stains with soap and water while still fresh, before they dry.
- Pre-soaking in mild detergent is very effective in lifting stains.
- Never use chlorine bleach which may damage the fibers.